Bekunis 100% Natural Senna Tea works with your body's natural processes to relieve simple constipation whenever it occurs. Gently stimulates the large bowel during the night to naturally induce elimination in the morning. Bekunis contains only the fruit and leaves of the Senna plant - regarded the world over as the ultimate natural laxative - and after years of research, it has been standardized for more natural and dependable relief.
Directions: Adults and children 6 years and over use one rounded teaspoon per cup. Add boiling water, let steep for 20 minutes, then pour off. Add honey or lemon to taste. One cup daily, preferably in the evening. Children under 6 consult a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Sennosides 23 from senna fruits 75% and senna leaves 25%
Warnings: Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor. Do not use for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks. Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These can be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children, in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.